McHale Fusion 3
The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper consists of an 18 roller fixed chamber baler and an integrated vertical wrapping ring.
Over the last 10 years there has been constant pressure on farmers and contractors to reduce costs. In response to this, McHale developed the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper, which combines two traditionally separate jobs, namely baling and bale wrapping, and integrates them into a single operation which can be done by one man and one machine. The Fusion 3 is unique in that it has been specifically designed as a high output integrated baler wrapper.
McHale is now recognised as a worldwide leader in the production and development of integrated baler wrappers. Its flagship product is the McHale Fusion 3.
New features on the Fusion 3 over the earlier Fusion 2 include:-
- New machine guards – giving better access and a more modern look
- New platform and hand rails – for easier access to net system
- Door lock tap located outside the panels on the main platform for operator convenience
- Improved net storage – on main platform
- Heavy duty watershield pto – with star tubing and heavy duty crosses
- 5 tine bar pick up – giving 25% better ground cleaning and crop transfer
- Knife pressure display on control box with audible alarm
- Knife position sensor – to ensure the best chop quality
- Double row rotor bearing – reducing service intervals
- Tubular chassis design – to minimise crop build up
- Additional film roll holders – giving more film storage
- LED Lights